Google Ads Expert [eCommerce]
AdTribe is a digital marketing agency that helps eCommerce brands to grow profitably. After IOS 14 updates, we understood that in order to grow a brand sustainably and at profit, it’s not enough to just create Facebook ads campaigns and wait for sales. Instead, we started focusing on customer journey as a whole, from running Facebook and Google ads, to building email marketing flows and optimizing websites for better conversions.
We are currently looking for a Google ads specialist with an extensive experience in eCommerce (Google Shopping campaigns is the must).
Here is what you will do:
- Build, grow, and optimize AdTribe client’s Google Accounts. You’ll launch and manage campaigns, keep a close eye on budgets and bidding strategies, and conduct frequent A/B testing to gather data. You’ll then proactively take measures that grow accounts, while focusing on client retention and ROAS.
- Make sure that tracking works properly. Knowledge of GTM and GA is the must. We do have developer in-house though.
- Communicate the results and ideas with AdTribe clients (typically via Slack channel)
- Collaborate with Paid media buyers to make sure all acquisition channels work in symbiosis
- Develop SOPs and educational plans alongside CEO
Who are you?
- Data geek who loves doing A/B tests and going deep into analytics
- Knows how to work with Google Merchant Center and squeeze more profits from Shopping Ads
- Advance Excel or Google sheets user (or whatever tool you are using for keywords research and organisation)
- Can create catchy banners for Display Ads
- Has spent some time working in agency
- English level - Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Fixed-rate in $$$ + performance bonuses
- Compensation of tuition in English and marketing-related courses
- Partly compensation for gym and massage
- Health insurance
- Friendly and fun team
- Full remote (for now)