Motion Designer / Video Editor (Social Media)
AdTribe is a digital marketing agency that helps eCommerce brands to grow profitably. After IOS 14 updates, we understood that to grow a brand sustainably and profitably; it’s not enough to just create Facebook ads campaigns and wait for sales. Instead, we started focusing on customer journey as a whole, from running Facebook and Google ads, to building email marketing flows and optimizing websites for better conversions.
We are currently looking for a Motion Designer and Video Editor who will be working closely with media buyers to build direct response creatives that grab people’s attention.
Here is what you will do:
- Concepting, storyboarding, editing, and delivering short-form video ads for our paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) In most cases, there won’t be any shooting involved, just editing of existing footage. The secret sauce is in how those videos are story-boarded.
- Understanding how to optimize creative to increase effectiveness based on data and analytics (not necessary to know, but you will learn).
- Collaborating with the AdTribe team to brief and ship multiple iterations of video concepts, cutting and restructuring videos for conversion objectives
- Brainstorming and showcasing video ideas in storyboards and mood boards
- Staying up to date on best practices and new video creative techniques
Who are you?
- A creative with advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut or other similar tools and has experience with paid social ad editing and motion graphics
- Someone who loves social media marketing and saves their favourite Instagram ads because they’re “cool”
- Has spent some time at a brand or agency working on creatives (portfolio of creatives is a must)
- English level — Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Fixed-rate in $$$ + performance bonuses
- Compensation of tuition in English and marketing-related courses
- Partly compensation for gym and massage
- Health insurance
- Friendly and fun team
- Full remote (for now)